Great Yarmouth Town Hall
The complete renewal of the building services in the Town Hall over a 12 month period to compliment the building regeneration project.
This project included:
- New Heating System throughout the Building
- Boiler plant replacement works
- Hot and cold water services renewal throughout the building.
- New ventilation system
- Replacement Building management controls system
- Above ground drainage system
- Sanitaryware installation
Contract Value: Circa £300k
Client: Great Yarmouth Borough Council
Main Contractor: Quinn Construction Services (Anglia) Ltd
Architect: Jeremy Stacey Architects
Mechanical Services Consultant: H.F. Shawyer Building Services Consultant