Replacement of Boiler Plant and associated Controls system and Builders work
- Strip out existing plant, associated controls, wiring and pipework.
- Strip out existing boiler flues.
- Install new gas fired boiler plant and flues.
- Install new pumps, heating pressurisation unit, expansion vessels and
- Provide new control panel.
- Create new storage area.
- Carry out all necessary builders work in connection with the new installation.
- Carry out electrical wiring and earth bonding.
- Provide new lighting
- Supply and installation of Hamworthy Purewell Variheat PV gas fired condensing boilers and Mikrofill pressurisation unit, Grundfos pumps and Mikrofill pressuristation unit.
- The installation of a Hamworthy Dorchester DR-TC60 solar water heater complete with unvented kit.
- A Roof mounted Trigon 2.3V 10 Solar panel array was installed on the flat roof above the Boiler Plant Room.
- Supply and installation of a complete new controls system and associated equipment.
- Builders work included remodelling of the existing Boiler Room to provide dediciated storage area.
Contract Value: circa £120,000
Client: St. Francos of Assisi Catholic Primary School
Mechanical Services Consultant: NPS Property Consultants Ltd