United Reformed Church
Boiler, underfloor heating, hot water system, extraction, sanitation and drainage.
- Supply and installation of Broag Quinta gas fired condensing boiler and Mikrofill pressurisation unit. Timoleon Underfloor Heating was installed In the Church Hall.
- Installation of an indirect water heater supplying hot water throughout the building to outlets and also Ariston Point of use water heaters.
- Supply and installation of a complete new controls system and associated equipment.
- Supply and installation of Nuaire extract fans.
- Supply and installation of Twyfords sanitaryware and Polypipe above ground drainage.
Contract Value: circa £100,000
Client: W.S. Lusher and Sons Ltd Building Contractors
Mechanical Services Consultant: H.F. Shawyer Building Services Consultant.